BNR K2 Comment Notify is a simple plugin that sends alert of new K2 comments on your site.
1. Download the latest version of BNR K2 Comment Notify
2. Use the Joomla installer to add the plugin to your site
3. In the Plug-in Manager, in the system plugins, make sure that the K2 plugin appears BEFORE BNR K2 Comment Notify in the execution order
4. Click on BNR k2 Comment Notify to edit the parameters. Enter a list of email addresses separated by commas.
5. Make sure the plugin is enabled
1. Publishing comments requires the user to be logged in. Make sure you have a login menu item defined, otherwise when you click the link in the notification email you will get a 404 error. If you are configured correctly, you should be redirected to a login page that will take you back to the comment publishing page.
2. Make sure that BNR K2 Comment Notify is after the K2 System plugin! This is critical as your site will display an error if you do not do this!
BNR Branding Solutions is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.